The best and only permanent way of getting rid of wearing glasses is having a Lasik eye surgery and say goodbye to glasses forever! Lasik eye surgery in Iran can be noticeably cheaper than your own country.
LASIK stands for Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis and is mostly done for treating Astigmatism, Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and correcting the vision. Through Lasik eyes surgery in Iran your cornea will get reshaped by Lasers and this will give you much better vision.
You Should Not Have LASIK Eye Surgery If:
Advantages of Lasik Eye Surgery in Iran:
- You are under 18
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
- Taking special kind of medicine
- Your vision has been through changes lately
- You have thin or corneas that are uneven
- You have special eye conditions like Glacoma, have extreme near sightedness, and dry eyes
- Have health issues as Diabetes, lupus, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Have lost vision clarity because of aging
Risk of Lasik Eye Surgery:
- The surgery has been done in Iran more than 20 years and 96% of the patients are happy with the results and reached their goal.
- There is quite little or no pain involved
- In the case of changes in your vision due to aging your doctor can adjust it according to your vision (to some extent)
- There aren`t any kind of bandage or stitch post-surgery
- Since you have this surgery in Iran, it will cost so much cheaper with higher quality compared to your own hometown
Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery:
- In a very rare case, your vision can get damaged that`s why you must be vigilant about choosing your doctor
- There is a very small possibility that you lose your best correctable vision due to the Lasik surgery, Of course it is very rare to happen
- If too little tissue gets removed by the laser, it can cause Undercorrection in which you cannot have a very clear vision so you may need another surgery. On the contrary, there is Overcorrection in which the tissue gets removed too much and can be more difficult than undercorrection to fix.
You may have some of the symptoms listed below in the first two days post-surgery, after some days they will go away if not please inform your doctor.
Pre-operation of Lasik Eye Surgery in Iran
- Having dry eyes
- Having trouble for driving at night
- Having fluctuated vision
- Having scratchy eyes
- Being sensitive to light
- Having small bruises on the eyes
- Having glare and double vision
- Seeing halos around images
On your consulting session with your eye surgeon, your eye will get examined to measure the thickness of your cornea, eye pressure, dryness of your eyes, size of your pupils, refraction, and ask about your medical history.
3 days prior to the surgery stop wearing contact lenses but have your glasses with yourself on the day of the surgery. Have a light meal before the surgery and take all of the prescribed medications by your doctor.
Do not wear eye makeup or head accessories that can cause problem in positioning your head during the surgery. Your doctor will give you necessary instructions on how to clean your eyelashes daily to minimize the possibility of infection.
Be sure to have someone to drive you home after the surgery is done (we can arrange someone to assist you).
During the Lasik Eye Surgery in Iran
Our surgeons will first numb your eyes with eye drops. Then by using a laser instrument they will make a thin flap in your cornea and peel it back, afterwards by utilizing another laser instrument they will reshape the tissue laying underneath.
And for the last step the flap will be put back in the place and the surgery is all done. The Lasik eye surgery in Iran usually takes about 30 minutes.
Post-operation of Lasik Eye Surgery in Iran
You will experience dry eyes, blurry vision, itchy eyes, blurred vision, and feeling a slight burning in your eyes. Your surgeon will give you eye drops to prevent inflammation and infection and also to keep your eyes moist.
The recovery and healing process of Lasik eye surgery is quite quick and you will have better vision in few days but for the final results you need to give it a couple of months (depending on your on how good your vision is, the time to reach the final result can vary). Our doctors recommend you not to swim, use a hot tub, and don`t wear eye make-up for at least 2 weeks after the surgery. Also, you will be wearing a plastic shield when sleeping to protect your eyes.
The first follow-up session will be 1-2 days after the surgery the subsequence follow ups will be determined by your doctor according to your eye`s condition.
In the case of any unusual side effect or problematic issue consult your doctor.